We know that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how Blue Omnia bv and its affiliates collect and process your personal information through our webshops, devices, products, services, online stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice. By using Blue Omnia Services, you are consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
What personal information about customers do we collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services. Here are the types of personal information we collect:
- Information you give us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to our products and services. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our products and services.
- Automatic information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of our products and services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through Blue Omnia bv. Like many websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses our products and services and other content served by or on behalf of Blue Omnia bv on other websites and webshops.
- Information from other sources: We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
For what purposes do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve our Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of our services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with our products and services.
- Provide voice, image and camera services. When you use our voice, image and camera services, we use your voice input, images, videos, and other personal information to respond to your requests, provide the requested service to you, and improve our services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to our products and services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat).
- Advertising. We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, ourselves, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What about cookies?
Do we share your personal information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others. We share customers' personal information only as described below:
- Transactions involving third parties: We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through our products and services.
- Third-Party service providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, scoring, assessing and managing credit risk, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing privacy notice. In case the assets of Blue Omnia bv are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Blue Omnia bv, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How secure is your information?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
- We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask to verify your identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. We recommend using a unique password for your account that is not used for other online accounts. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What about advertising?
- Third-Party advertisers and links to other websites: Blue Omnia bv may include third-party advertising and links to other websites and apps. Third-party advertising partners may collect information about you when you interact with their content, advertising, and services.
- Use of third-Party advertising services: We provide ad companies with information that allows them to serve you with more useful and relevant ads and to measure their effectiveness. We never share your name or other information that directly identifies you when we do this. Instead, we use an advertising identifier like a cookie or other device identifier.
What information can you access?
You can access your information, such as your name, address, payment options, profile information and purchase history if you have created your own account section on our webshops and websites.